Saturday, March 14, 2009

My so called friends......

My friends are those significant persons who keep on loving me even they already know my negative attitudes. They tend to be my handkerchief every time the rain of tears come by. They stood beside me in great sadness and flew up with me in overflowing happiness. They make me laugh when I'm depressed, coz they don't want to see their painter of smiles and balloon of boisterous laughters be the ones to be sad since it would seem to be very ironic them. They fight for me when I'm weak. They give advice and directions when I'm lost in the game of life. They lift me up when I get discouraged. And most of all they give life to my happy memories when my life has come to its end.

2 comments:

  1. wahahaha!! sungoo ko!!!!!!!! di nq basahon tanan..hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. korek!
    friend is the one who walks in when others walk out.
    GodbleshU!

    ReplyDelete